Jive Machine Jive Machine

n1 ;)

Nice 1 man ;D
I love people that don't give a shit about what they look like, that's what makes this great :D

Someone with this much confidence to record themselves dancing topless infront of their webcam and put the icon as their tit deserves to get a MASSIVE rating.

Loving all the music and the backgrounds, also the dance moves, nice time you've put into this :D

Good job man, keep up the good work :D
violence = 1 : The ass whipping in the changing rooms lol :D

Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

Lovin it :D

Lovin' this game! Been playing it for a while, it's a bit slow at times but overall it's a GREAT game!

@Gigg~ Yea, I found that out when I first started, click on the background drawing >.<

Peir &amp;amp; the Big Black Hole Peir & the Big Black Hole

Cool

Cool game, cleverly made, new and creative idea.
Even though it DOES get quite boring after a while, I thought it was quite cool :D Not much replayability but... You know! Keep up the good work, we hope to see more from you :)

@RSQViper: Yea, that's part of the game I think, you are actually supposed to move the mouse aswel I think ;D

Final Fantasy Pacman Final Fantasy Pacman

Very nice actually :P

Very nice, a small twist to the orig pacman.
Ive submitted an Icon for this :P
The only reason ive given this a 3 for graphics is because it's mainly just the old graphics but with new layout walls and the pacman :P

Fr00b00ble*

Dog Eat Dog! Dog Eat Dog!

Nice :)

Very nice actually :)
I love the gameplay, except, it's a bit repetative :(
Maybe you could make it so that the god you play grows larger the further on you go? That way you can eat more bigger dogs, then it's doesn't get as boring :)

Oh yea, I gave it a 1 for violence! ;D The dog eating part was quite terrifying :'(
Lol

DingoEatingFuzz responds:

Uhhhh....

You DO grow bigger and you CAN eat bigger dogs.

That's the whole point of the game, lol.

I don't know how long you played for, but eventually you will be big enough to eat all of the dogs except one, or else you wouldn't be able to lose.

retro asteroids retro asteroids

Loving it

I know it looks a lot like the original, so that's why I gave it a 2... But the amazing new type of gameplay gave me more of a reason to waste another few hours of my life on online games! I've never really liked the Atari asteroiods, but with the teleport, it makes it much more exciting.
Overall: 9 - It deserves it.

Flash_games_judge is level 8 but I don't think he has any idea how to:
A) Read
B) Judge a game
He said that when you fire, you disappear then he said, fix the error.
First of all, it's not an error
Second of all, that's teleport you're using, read the controls numbnuts...

Also, By rating a '0' it means there is NOTHING of it there, Flash~ put 0 for graphics- Can you see that because it has graphics, that's a '1' already?

Color Me Color Me

Very best

THE Very best dress-up game I've ever played, 10/10; 5/5
Very well done, although I've probably spent more time on it racking my brain thinking about how to find the darn secrets, and I only found the 4 easy ones, Hehe
Got any hints to give me? XD

Fr00b00ble*

This review is insanely well received!
LeviFolds responds: